Friend.

Sometimes I wonder how do we (or maybe myself) define friends.
Is it someone who helps you when you ask (or not) for their help?
Is it someone who listens to your problems / complaints and give you advice?
Is it someone who treats you wholeheartedly?
Is it someone who can be trusted in all sorts of matter?
Is it someone who will not betray no matter how bad the situation is?
Well, I think everything mentioned above is what people really looking for in their friends.
But I also think that the most important thing is that they never leave you.

I mean yes, sometimes people does not stay in your life forever, everyone has their own life to live.
But hey, would you really want someone to go through everything in your life, staying by your side through think and thin but then suddenly gone?
Gotta admit that I'm kind of a person who will think a lot in most of the things or maybe everything I would say. Overthinking is really a common stuffs for me. And it hurts to say that I probably have lost some people who we used to be Best Friends.
But sometimes when you faced this kind of situation, seriously there's no one to blame. 
Try to imagine this:
You were so close with some people (could be more than one).
You basically share everything happened in your life. Those that were happy, sad, angry, pathetic, awkward or even food, secrets and just almost everything happening in daily life. You were so happy and blessed to have them in your life. But some time in the night when you were alone and started to think about people in your life. And out of sudden you realized that hey I think its been quite long since we last contact. But you just don't know why or how does it happened.
As people grow, life tend to be more complicated and busier either in studies, career or even relationships. But is this really why people lost contact? I don't know. Maybe yes? Maybe no?
But somehow I believe that no matter how a relationship is, if people are meant to be together then they will eventually somehow.

I lost some of my used to be best friends but at the same time, I'm blessed to have those who still stay in my life and gaining some more best friends as I grow. But no, those who I've lost can never be replace in any possible ways as everyone is different. I've been through some weird stuffs whom others in my age normally wouldn't go through. I admit that there's some dark times back then and I believe that everyone does (own definition of dark times). But I'm so blessed to have this wonderful people that guided me, stayed with me through all these obstacles of life. Well honestly I don't even know what's my purpose of writing this 'nonsense essay'. Maybe overthinking makes me sentimental out of sudden. But anyhow, I would just like to say that if you are one of those who's include in my 'lost best friends' category, please believe me as I said I do miss you all, very very much. Things might not get back to how it was but sincerely I hope all the best in things you all are doing in own life. But if you ever need me, I am still here as always will. And also to my current best friends, words really couldn't express how grateful I am to have you all and promised to each other that we will work it out no matter how. Lots of love to every single one of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

感性的一篇 因为也被她们感染了 我的天啊 我在说啥

写给自己的一段话